Document Management Services
UK Document Management are one of the UK's leading providers of document management services. We specialise in taking any type of physical or electronic document and converting them into more useful formats.
Our services are aimed at businesses that are looking to save time, money and space by streamlining how they manage their documents.
We have been a trusted provider of document management services to NHS trusts, Local Government, blue chip companies and other private businesses for over 10 years. For our Aerospace clients who possess military data we adhere to the main principles within ITAR as sub-licensee for document management services.
As a company we are certified to ISO 9001:2015 and also adhere to the Code of Practice contained in BIP 10008 for legal admissibility of information stored on electronic document management systems.
With our ISO 9001:2015 certification we are able to meet and exceed our customers high standards. As part of our quality management system we ensure all document management services we provide are checked multiple times prior to any data being returned to the customer.
We can provide electronic documents in any required format on your media of choice. Data can be returned on CD / DVD, Memory Sticks, Portable HDD, FTP / SFTP, and via online file transfers.
What Documents are Compatible?
Our document management services can be used with any format and type of document be it paper, electronic, microfilm, etc. We can even take documents in multiple formats and standardise them into one more accessible format such as PDF.
For example you might have files in scanfile databases, files on microfilm and files in paper form. We can scan the paper documents, convert the microfilm and export the scanfile database all while indexing to your requirements.
Our use of PDF images with OCR technology ensures maximum compatibility meaning you can either use the files as a standalone archive or import them into your existing systems.
No matter if you have a one off conversion, large backlog or a regular on-going requirement we have the services to suit. Our experienced teams can make it happen on time whilst maintaining the highest quality and integrity.
What are the Benefits?
The document management services we provide bring our customers a wide range of benefits such as:
• Save time and money - No need to physically search for documents which means potential to save hours each week with electronic documents.
• Free up valuable office space - Why waste expensive office space storing old paperwork? If you convert your documents the freed up office space can be re-purposed for other uses that actually make your business money.
• Demonstrate compliance with regulations such as GDPR in a much more efficient way.
• Easier to work on the go - No need to bring those bulky paper documents with you!
• Easily back up and secure documents - Electronic data can be backed up a number of ways which is difficult to do with paper documents and microfilm. With encryption electronic documents can be password protected to provide secure storage.
To learn more about how our Document Management Services can benefit your organisation call us now on 0800 049 9744. Alternatively fill out our contact form and one of our friendly sales consultants will get in touch.